60 Adventures is a Wolfenstein 3D mod releaesed by Officer-Michael John in November 2017. Still in beta, it eventually promises 60 maps but currently offers 30 new ones, and the game files hold a significant number of new resources.
Version history Edit
Initial release took place in November 2017 and included 11 maps. Another beta was released mid-2019 and included a set of 30 maps along with some new graphic and coding changes. A final release came up with OMJ's unfinished mod package. Confusingly, this one is dated earlier than the second beta and some maps are in largely unfinished state. It includes the source code though.
1960. 05. 11. At BJ there is the spear of destiny. General Fettgesicht,two Grosse brother (Hans,Trans) and Adolf Hitler want to get the spear,so that the Nazis become the world at all costs. To reign he must get the spear from BJ. They trap with this method,that he get a fake mission and BJ goes to the Nazi castle,to say the fake mission. They are captured and locked in jail. As we know BJ will be released and recovering the spear. The purpose of the mission:Is to prevent the Nazis from breaking the world. Good Luck BJ!
- WSJ (Wolf Skevos-Jones):Some graphic
- Chris Chokan:Code helps,Chokage's graphics,sounds,Inspirations,ideas
- ID Software:Graphics,sounds,musics and source code
- Game makers:Graphic,music
- Barry Christian,Gary Ragland,Thomas Weiling:Inspirations,ideas
- Other modders:Code tutorials,graphics,sounds