Developed by Linuxwolf, Eisenedit is written in OpenGL and directly displays sprites and walls from a game's VSWAP, and provides a new way to edit Wolfenstein 3D maps.
Full source: Github
- Works from within the Wolf3D engine, using the game’s sprites to generate a detailed map screen.
- Runs on modern Windows (Wolf4SDL)
- Support for many advanced modding features.
- Live 3D Preview (Semi-playable!)
- Uses the game’s graphics files (VSWAP) to generate detailed map overviews.
- Pathfinding – Draw the shortest path between two tiles, taking keys and locked doors into account
- Based on TED5 and developed in the Wolf4SDL engine.
- Originally created for use in Team Raycast games.
- Currently only edits 64×64 map sizes.
- Open source (GPLv3)
- The 3D preview is interactive with WASD controls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.