Endlösung follows an episodic flow and contains 5 levels in each episode. No secret levels are included. The levels were made during a time in which Thomas' mapping activity waned down, having released a 60-level project in late 2008 (W.O.L.F.) and NovoWolf still being on hiatus.
The mod features a number of graphic changes, including all bosses. The boss sprites were borrowed from the Image World, and some textures were found in wall packs or put together in a copy/paste job by Thomas.
The level size range from medium to slightly big, but nowhere near the titanic sized levels from All This & Wolf 3D.
Just before release, each level was named after a song;
- E1L1: Start Me Up (The Rolling Stones)
- E1L2: Honey Roll (Elton John)
- E1L3: Silvio (Bob Dylan)
- E1L4: Cocaine (J.J. Cale/Eric Clapton)
- E1L5: Setting Me Up (Dire Straits)
- E2L1: Revolution 1 (The Beatles)
- E2L2: Sad Songs (Elton John)
- E2L3: Immigrant Song (Led Zeppelin)
- E2L4: Knock Me Down (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- E2L5: Porterville (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
- E3L1: Suspicion (Elvis Presley)
- E3L2: Tight A$ (John Lennon)
- E3L3: Whiskey Man (The Who)
- E3L4: Black Sabbath (Black Sabbath)
- E3L5: Whispers (Elton John)
- E4L1: Idiot Wind (Bob Dylan)
- E4L2: Captain Jack (Billy Joel)
- E4L3: Stand (R.E.M.)
- E4L4: Maybe Your Baby (Stevie Wonder)
- E4L5: The Rising (Bruce Springsteen)
- E5L1: Penny Lane (The Beatles)
- E5L2: Sixty Years On (Elton John)
- E5L3: Cover Me (Bruce Springsteen)
- E5L4: Love Street (The Doors)
- E5L5: Back in Black (AC/DC)
- E6L1: Innuendo (Queen)
- E6L2: Song for Guy (Elton John)
- E6L3: Water of Love (Dire Straits)
- E6L4: The River (Bruce Springsteen)
- E6L5: The Last Time (The Rolling Stones)
The music playing in E6L2 is Elton John's I Need You to Turn To from his eponymous 1970 album. This was a MIDI file converted to IMF by Thomas briefly before release.
Endlösung was ported to SDL and released on May 29, 2013.