The following is from a word document included with the mod:
- BJ Blackowitz is finally dead and he went to hell. Now to get out he must kill the grim reaper and have a second encounter with Satan on his home ground. Pretty simple isn't it? But quite literally the demons of hell are out to get you. and they like their hands bloody.
Gates of Hell utilizes many borrowed assets. The following are the credits listed by MINOTAURiii975 in the included word document:
- Majik Monkee for "existing" and for the Ubermorder graphic
- Mäx for numerous assets borrowed from Sensenmann and "for being so damn cool"
- Rocketboy680 "because you introduced me to the world of Wolfenstein3d"
- Brian Lowe for publishing the game on the Dome
- Tristan van Putten for "being a friend of Brian's"
- Luke Strauman for various assets borrowed from Area 51
- Ian Summerfield for the graphics Voodoo Man , Robo Imp , and Horra-Beast
- And of course MINOTAURiii975 himself "because I'm cool!"
- Download Gates of Hell at The Wolfenstein 3D Vault
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.