Guns and Glory 0.5: The Story Retold is a mod for registered Wolfenstein, made by Ian Summerfield. It was originally released on April 1, 2012.
Essentially a reboot of his former mod Guns and Glory, this particular version features many new changes and a heavily coded EXE. Weaponry is expansive and challenging, and the player is not allowed to keep much ammo. Enemy interplay is likewise quite difficult, making for an interesting and strategic gameplay.
Countless new sprites and actors have been added, and the palette has been changed. It is a very major work, and Summerfield would once again re-visit and release a final version on August 10, 2015. This version contained 10 more levels.
- Download Guns and Glory 0.5: The Story Retold (2012 version) at The Wolfenstein 3D Vault
- Download Guns and Glory 0.5: The Story Retold (2015 version) at The Wolfenstein 3D Vault
- Threads at DieHard Wolfers: Thread; Walkthrough; Beta testing; Release
- Threads at Haven: Thread; Walkthrough; Release; Community mapset
- News at the Dome: JAN/APR 2012