Halls of Stonehenge is the first project released by Majik Monkee. It was released on November 1, 2003.
21 levels are featured, made by both Majik Monkee as well as ack. Graphics have been completely changed, with most of it coming from the video game Blood, and the vibe of the mod is very creepy and subterranean. New sounds also make for a very atmospheric play.
The code changes include textured floors and ceilings, message screens and a new weapon.
- Download Halls of Stonehenge at The Wolfenstein 3D Vault
- ModDB profile
- Mod review - The Wolfenstein 3D Blog
- Mod retrospective - The Wolfenstein 3D Blog
- Video walkthrough - Lingyan203
- Blood Wiki article
- Trivia thread at DieHard Wolfers
- Thread at DieHard Wolfers
- SDL release thread at DieHard Wolfers
- Poll at Haven
- News at the Dome: SEP/OCT 2004 MAY/JUN 2004 MAR/APR 2004 NOV/DEC 2003 SEP/OCT 2003 JUL/AUG 2003 MAY/JUNE 2003