Mutant Blobs from Uranus 3D is a mod for shareware Wolfenstein, made by Ringman. It was released on August 3, 2005.
Sprites and textures have all been changed, featuring a monster/cartoon type layout, which still conjures up an atmosphere all of its own. 3 levels are featured, and Dugtrio17 and Adam Biser assisted with its creation in addition to Ringman's graphics and maps.
It was ported to SDL by Andy Nonymous and released on January 30, 2015.
- Download Mutant Blobs from Uranus 3D (DOS) at The Wolfenstein 3D Vault
- Download Mutant Blobs from Uranus 3D (SDL) at DropBox (hosted by Thomas Weiling)
- Thread at DieHard Wolfers
- U-Rate-It poll at DieHard Wolfers
- Review at Dean's Wolfenstein 3D Blog
- News at the Dome: JUL/AUG 2005
- Youtube videos: Lingyan203