Operation: Mutant Strike 2 is a mod for registered Wolfenstein. It was released on January 8, 2005.
Credited to Monkeeworks, the project was initiated by Majik Monkee in collaboration with Dumscheissekopf. Contributions also came from Adam Biser, who did the coding, and mapping duties were shared between Majik Monkee and ack, plus Dumscheissekopf, Arielus and Brian Lowe, all of whom contributed one level each.
Wolf Skevos-Jones assisted with some graphics.
An SDL port was released on September 2, 2011.
- Download Operation: Mutant Strike 2 (SDL) at The Wolfenstein 3D Vault
- Thread at DieHard Wolfers
- Another thread at DieHard Wolfers
- SDL release thread at DieHard Wolfers
- Review at Dean's Wolfenstein 3D Blog
- News at the Dome: SEP/OCT 2011 JAN/FEB 2005 NOV/DEC 2004 SEP/OCT 2004
- Youtube videos: Lingyan203