Story[edit | edit source]
The Land of the Seven Kingdoms was once the peaceful creation of Eilior, the Great Being, but when the dark lord Wersin disbanded the Nonacyclus and descended upon the world, the peace of the world was shattered. Eilior gave man the gift of the Orb. The Orb is the strength of mankind's protection against Wersin and enchants the weapons of the Army of the Seven Kingdoms.
The dark clouds of war covered the land and when the great battle had ended, Wersin was the new possessor of the Orb.
The Orb of Dilaaria is a Wolfenstein 3D/Spear of Destiny based TC that brings a new look to the classic game. All graphics, sounds, and music have been changed and a few tricks and surprises were tossed in to keep you on your toes...
Credits[edit | edit source]
The Orb of Dilaaria was created by Adam Biser and his team.
- id Software - releasing Wolfenstein 3-D and then the source
- Majik Monkee - tweaking boss and guard graphics
- Ringman - most of the walls, floors, ceilings, and object graphics are his original work
- Ack - map maker extraordinaire plus some graphic and sound offerings
- Arielus - testing, perspective, and suggestions
- AReyeP - testing, perspective, and suggestions
- Liza Walley - testing, perspective, and suggestions
- Mirela - providing the text and voice for the monks
- Everyone was a tremendous help. I could not have hoped for a better team!
- Additional graphic, sound, and inspirational sources:
- The ZDoom Monster Resource WAD
- Doom, Doom II, Quake by id Software
- Heretic, Hexen by Ravensoft
- Blood by Monolith
- Witchaven by Capstone
- PowerSlave by Lobotomy Software
- Arthur's Quest by ValuSoft