It was released on November 29, 2001 after having been in the works for roughly one year. It revolutionized the modding community, and raised the bar for Wolf modding for years to come.
Many new features include exploding oil barrels, collapsible columns, new weapons, new keys, all-new textures, sprites, VGA graphics, guards and sounds. New music was featured from various sources. AReyeP took responsibilities for the mapping and the graphics and sounds, and MCS took care of the coding.
An SDL port was released on October 1, 2011 shortly before the mod's 10th anniversary which was also marked by an anniversary edition.
- Download Spear Resurrection (SDL) at AReyeP and MCS' Wolf 3D Add-ons & Total Conversions Page
- SDL release thread at DieHard Wolfers
- Support forum at DieHard Wolfers
- Polls: DHW 1 DHW 2 DHW U-Rate-It Haven 1 Haven 2
- News at the Dome: SEP/OCT 2011 MAY/JUN 2011 JAN/FEB 2004 MAR/APR 2001 MAY/JUN 2001 OCT/DEC 2001
- Youtube videos: Lingyan203 Squakenet AReyeP Diehardwolferrr MexicanMadMan Moraduke