A 2-level demo had been released on April 14, 2006 which featured graphics that were not found in the final version.
It features 21 new levels and many changed graphics. Most of these were taken from other projects, though some originals did appear. Music and sounds have also been replaced, making for a very slick retelling of the original Spear of Destiny.
4GW technology was used for the coding, which also featured hi-res textures and wave file sounds for the menu.
It was later ported to ECWolf.
- Download Spear Revisited at The Wolfenstein 3D Vault
- Thread at DieHard Wolfers
- Release thread at DieHard Wolfers
- ECWolf release thread at DieHard Wolfers
- U-Rate-It poll at DieHard Wolfers
- Poll at Haven
- Review at Dean's Wolfenstein 3D Blog
- News at the Dome: JAN/FEB 2007 MAR/APR 2006
- Youtube videos: Lingyan203 MetroidJunkie JASIEK