Weltuntergang Manouvre is a Wolfenstein 3D mod released mid-2017 by Officer-Michael John. It has 40 new maps (some of them original works) and a bunch of coding and audiovisual changes largely based on its namesake, Project Weltuntergang.
A beta was released over two years prior, on 5 May 2015. It still includes some old Weltuntergang files.
Credits[edit | edit source]
- WSJ (Wolf-Skevos Jones):Graphics,sounds,musics
- - Kuki:Some level,exe,graphics
- - Nate Smith:Level
- - Chris Chokan:Hex edit tutorial
- - Other modders:Graphics,sounds,music
- - ID Software:Wolf 3D/SOD graphics,sounds,musics